Sunday, April 22, 2007

WKC Guestbook

Sign our guestbook by clicking on "Post a comment" after the last comment below. Your comments will then be posted here for all to see.

- The Consulate

13 comments:

BlueEye said...

Bro - I'm ready for the trials...put me in coach!

Captain Greg'eh said...

Tomorrow it is then. Bring your "A" game.

Anonymous said...

Todd tiene arrena en su lavios de panocha y una verga en su fundio.

MikeDanish said...

Nice work boys, I can feel the stoke coming through my keyboard.
-Portland Lurker

Anonymous said...

Dude
Does going 200 km/per hour thru a traffic tunnel in Italy beat the Wildcat "bus" record? -
Chow
Rocky

Captain Greg'eh said...

Ha ha, close, but not quite. 200 km/hr is equal to 125mph. The WKC bus will do 150 mph (240km/hr) but I haven't wound it up the fast....yet. That is straight to jail speed.

-Captain Greg'eh

Anonymous said...

okay crybabies
get out of the Walmart wheelchairs!
If this ol lady can torture her body working out with Sarah at the trainer - y'all can walk while grocery shopping! I know its a tough task - suck it up guys! jk
~julia

math teacher guy said...

Hey WKC, cool site. I moved here from Las Vegas last august and just found your webpage. When these storms get out of here I'll have to head over and check Wildcat out. If anyone is headed to Vegas and wants the scoop, let me know.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome site. You all look great.....even todd who I hear is now teacking (scary) can I be part of the crew (I was one of the originals) if and when I show up on the beach next time?

Captain Greg'eh said...

Tanya!!! So good to hear from you. We miss you desperately. None of the girls can even come close to shredding like you can. We need you to come back and be a role model. You are part of the WKC Consulate without question - lifetime membership. When are you coming back!!

BJ said...

man I wish I was in the wkc $BJ$

BJ said...

can I be in the crew what do I haft to do

Unknown said...

Im soo ready to get back on the water. Would love to be apart of the crew. This a very cool website. Love being on the water, fishing or trying to kiteboard. lol